The Pennsylvania Society for Poste-acute and Long-term Care Medicine is an organization of long-term care professionals committed to the continuous improvement of quality care for Pennsylvanians across the long-term care continuum. PMDA will provide advocacy, education and professional development services for medical directors, physicians, nurse practitioners and other healthcare team members.
PMDA Annual Symposium
Click the links below to download handouts from the October 31 - November 1, 2014 Annual Symposium
New website additions
- Flu shot - regular or high dose? CDC, ACIP (and AMDA) have not made a specific recommendation. See AMDA information here.
- Medical director certification - Information and registration.
- Antipsychotic use resources:
- POLST in Pennsylvania - a YouTube video for providers - the who, what, when and where about completing the POLST form
LTC employment opportunities
- Providers, facilities and organizations can use our Classified Ads
PMDA welcomes your comments, suggestions, or additions to the website.
Click here to remove this content email subscription