The Pennsylvania Society for Poste-acute and Long-term Care Medicine is an organization of long-term care professionals committed to the continuous improvement of quality care for Pennsylvanians across the long-term care continuum. PMDA will provide advocacy, education and professional development services for medical directors, physicians, nurse practitioners and other healthcare team members.
PMDA Regional Meetings
- Free CMD/education - Sign up now
- "Not the Standard Pain Talk", Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 6:30-8:15pm
PMDA Annual Symposium
Click the links below to download handouts from the October 31 - November 1, 2014 Annual Symposium
New website additions
- Flu shot - regular or high dose? CDC, ACIP (and AMDA) have not made a specific recommendation. See AMDA information here.
- Medical director certification - Information and registration.
- Antipsychotic use resources:
- POLST in Pennsylvania - a YouTube video for providers - the who, what, when and where about completing the POLST form
LTC employment opportunities
- Providers, facilities and organizations can use our Classified Ads
PMDA welcomes your comments, suggestions, or additions to the website.
Click here to remove this content email subscription