Pennsylvania's Association for Long Term Care Medicine is an organization of long-term care professionals committed to the continuous improvement of quality care for Pennsylvanians across the long-term care continuum. PMDA will provide advocacy, education and professional development services for medical directors, physicians, nurse practitioners and other healthcare team members.
LTC employment opportunities
- Providers, facilities and organizations can use our Classified Ads
PMDA's Annual Educational Symposium
- Recently completed in Hershey PA with 225 attendees
- PMDA members have access to the lecture notes
New website additions
- Antipsychotic use resources:
- PA DOH recommendations during Tubersol shortage
- LIFE/PACE programs - new website link from Pennsylvania LIFE Provider Alliance (PALPA)
- POLST in Pennsylvania - a YouTube video for providers - the who, what, when and where about completing the POLST form
PMDA welcomes your comments, suggestions, or additions to the website.
Click here to remove this content email subscription