Pennsylvania's Association for Long Term Care Medicine is an organization of long-term care professionals committed to the continuous improvement of quality care for Pennsylvanians across the long-term care continuum. PMDA will provide advocacy, education and professional development services for medical directors, physicians, nurse practitioners and other healthcare team members.
PMDA Annual Symposium - Oct 31 & Nov 1
- Details - Hershey Lodge, Hershey PA
- Poster presentations requested - showcase your LTC idea, program, or quality initiative
2014 PMDA LTC Practitioner of the Year Award
New website additions
- New CMS changes start May 1 related to medication coverage for hospice patients. Nonhospice related meds will require prior authorization done by hospice. Summary and details on pharmacy page.
- Antipsychotic use resources:
- POLST in Pennsylvania - a YouTube video for providers - the who, what, when and where about completing the POLST form
LTC employment opportunities
- Providers, facilities and organizations can use our Classified Ads
PMDA welcomes your comments, suggestions, or additions to the website.
Click here to remove this content email subscription